By now you’re probably familiar with the Climbing The Pocket shows that we host here on Daily Norseman, and we’re excited to announce a new collaboration.
Flipmazzi of Fifteen Minutes with Flip fame and I got together with producer extraordinaire David Stefano (aka @Luft_Krigare) to make a fun new show called Vikings Hot Takes. The format is pretty simple: we put 20 minutes on the clock, Flip and I ask each other three questions about the Vikings, and we discuss until the time runs out. Our questions this week were:
- Who are your cheering for in the playoffs?
- What was your favorite play from the Vikings 2020 season?
- Who is the Vikings 2021 Backup QB?
- What position should be highest priority for the Vikings in free agency?
- If you had to choose only one pending Vikings free agent to re-sign on each side of the ball, who would it be?
- Now that Gary Kubiak has officially retired, who is on your wish list for Offensive Coordinator?
You can watch the show in its entirety below. It’s a quick 20-minute watch and/or listen, and we hope you enjoy the fast-paced format. Be on the lookout for more information about future shows, including live interactive shows where you can submit questions of your own!