LT – Chaz Green
LG – Quenton Nelson
RG – Mark Glowinski
RT – Braden Smith Will Holden
WR – Zach Pascal, DeMichael Harris
WR – Marcus Johnson, Ashton Dulin
- Starting right tackle Braden Smith is back being listed as the teams starter at the right tackle position. Smith is back after being placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 List the previous week leading to him missing the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Starting left tackle Anthony Castonzo has been placed on Injured reserve. Castonzo injured his ankle and has had ankle surgery causing his season to end and be placed on IR. Chaz Green is now listed as the starter at left tackle.
- The Colts used a new left tackle against the Jaguars in Jared Veldheer. Veldheer was the starter at left tackle and was elevated from the practice squad for the game but still remains on the practice squad,
- Center Joey Hunt was activated off the Practice Squad/COVID-19 List and then was elevated from the practice squad to active roster. Hunt is now listed as the third center.
DE – Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad
- Linebacker Jordan Glasgow is back being listed on depth chart. Glasgow spent time on the Reserve/COVID-19 list
- Otherwise there are no other changes on defense as the defensive depth chart remains the same as next week.
LS – Luke Rhodes
KR – Isaiah Rodgers
PR – Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.