Five plays, 58 yards, 2:13
One play, 58 yards, 0:10
Five plays, 65 yards, 2:40
One play, 37 yards, 0:11
The first four drives of the Oklahoma Sooners’ 2020 campaign started and finished in the blink of an eye, and while the competition will certainly ramp up in the coming weeks and months, don’t expect OU’s quick-strike offense to slow down. Drives will be over faster than you can say “Texas sucks”, and that’s a Lincoln Riley guarantee!
To pay homage to Oklahoma’s deadly attack, our friends at BreakingT have created a T-shirt for OU fans to sport for the months and years to come. I have a number of their shirts in my wardrobe and can assure you that comfort is their top priority.
Sooners will be putting a lethal amount of points on the board, so make sure you’re looking good for every single one of them. You can purchase the shirt here!
- Gray, black, and white print on a super-comfortable heather crimson tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Alex Tillbrook.
- Screened in the USA.
- Can be purchased at the following link: https://bit.ly/3c2l8jK