- With his 53rd career Big Ten win, Greg Gard surpassed John Erickson (52-74) for third place on Wisconsin’s all-time list.
- The Badgers tallied their fourth road win of the season, including their third in Big Ten play.
- Wisconsin won its fourth straight against Nebraska is now 18-14 all-time against the Huskers. The Badgers own a record of 12-3 against UNL since the Huskers joined the Big Ten in 2011.
- Gard is 6-3 against Nebraska all-time.
- The Badgers scored 81 points, their most in a road game since a 93-84 win at Marquette on Dec. 10, 2016.
- Today’s halftime score (39-38) was identical to the first meeting between the two teams on Jan. 21 in Madison.
- In that game, the Badgers opened the second half with a 15-2 run. Saturday, UW used a 16-0 run in the second half to turn a 46-45 lead into a 58-45 advantage. The Badgers held the Huskers scoreless for a span of 4:49 over the run.
- The Badgers went 15-for-31 from three-point range, connecting on their most triples away from home in school history.
- UW made a school-record 18 three-pointers against Nebraska in this season’s first meeting, giving the Badgers 33 triples in two games against Nebraska.
- UW shot 48.4% from deep, the fourth highest mark of the season and the team’s best shooting performance away from home.
- The Badgers’ 19 assists equaled the third highest total of the season.
- Junior G Brad Davison matched his career high with 30 points and also equaled the Wisconsin single-game record with eight three-pointers (on 11 attempts).
- Junior G D’Mitrik Trice scored 15 points, adding three rebounds and five assists with zero turnovers in 36 minutes. Over his last five games, Trice has 30 assists and just seven turnovers (4.3 assist-to-TO ratio).
Go To Original Source