Missouri has now arrived at must-win territory.
It’s been a rough start for the Tigers in SEC play this year, and they’re currently on a two-game losing streak after dropping back-to-back games to Mississippi State and Alabama. The NCAA Tournament hopes are dwindling, and Missouri can’t afford to drop this game at home against Texas A&M.
The Tigers are heavy favorites over the Aggies, who aren’t really at the same level as Missouri first few conference opponents. A win would give the Tigers a small boost as they head into a matchup at West Virginia, but a loss leaves almost no avenue for Missouri to sneak into the Tournament in March.
Opponent: Texas A&M Aggies (8-8, SEC 2-3)
Time: 8 p.m. CT
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia MO
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? Nope
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou, -10
Where To Watch: ESPNU | WatchESPN
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Can Missouri keep the foul count under 20?
- How many shots will the Tigers hit from deep?
- How many minutes will Tray Jackson get tonight?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?
Go To Original Source