The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team has won two straight against ACC competition (yes, Boston College counts). There’s football as well, given the various things that have — and haven’t — happened for that team of late.
Some of the larger talking points:
- Is Syracuse going to use the troops as a scapegoat for scheduling issues?
- What’s been going right for the Orange men’s basketball team these past two games?
- Where the Sterlin Gilbert hire could work out reasonably well in the short term
- The potential (unlikely) path back to NCAA Tournament contention for SU
- Hiring Zach Arnett has some high upside for Orange football
- Utilizing the bench (!!!) could be the key to Syracuse’s bounce-back
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode runs nearly an hour. The first half is also about the recent men’s basketball wins. In the back half, we’re discussing coordinator hires and future scheduling.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
Go To Original Source