Quantcast

POST: JOE TSAI TO TAKE CONTROL OF NETS THIS WEEK

Must Read

Michael Schumacher’s latest health update given by Italian neurosurgeon

'He is very altered and deteriorated... nothing like we remember him': Italian neurosurgeon leaks update on Michael Schumacher's health...
Distinct Athletehttp://Distinctathlete.com
DistinctAthlete.com is an entertaining sports site. The site specializes in viral sports content. Content includes controversial and original opinions, news stories, off-beat stories, humorous videos, entertaining photos, exclusive interviews, and witty banter between the writers and commenters. Distinct Athlete was launched in May of 2012 and has been featured and/or cited on several prominent sports sites.

Joe Tsai, who bought 49 percent of the Nets a little more than year ago for more than a billion dollars, will take control of the franchise, perhaps as early as week, the New York Post reported Tuesday night.

Brian Lewis and Josh Kosman reported that the final sale price will make the deal the most expensive ever paid in US sports history.

The $2.35 billion transaction would mark the highest price ever paid for a sports franchise — beating hedge fund owner David Tepper’s $2.2 billion acquisition last year of the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, and Tilman Fertitta’s $2.2 billion purchase of the NBA’s Houston Rockets in 2017.

Two league sources tell NetDaily the Post story is accurate.

The 55-year-old businessman who helped build Alibaba into Asia’s biggest e-commerce company, purchased 49 percent of the team in May 2018 with an option to buy the remaining 51 percent before the 2021-2022 basketball season. for an additional $1.35 billion.

Original Article Source
Author:

Net Income

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Ian Wright mocks Cesar Azpilicueta after Hector Bellerin’s equaliser for Arsenal against Chelsea

Ian Wright mocks Cesar Azpilicueta's goal celebration by sticking his tongue out while on punditry duty as Arsenal legend revels in Hector Bellerin's late...

Bayern Munich confirm signing of Real Madrid defender Alvaro Odriozola on loan deal

Bayern Munich confirm signing of Real Madrid defender Alvaro Odriozola on loan deal until the end of the season By Jordan Seward For Mailonline ...

Carlo Ancelotti uses example of Liverpool’s Champions League win in 2005 to explain Everton draw

'Things in football are unpredictable': Carlo Ancelotti stunned by Everton's late draw as Newcastle serve a harsh reminder of his AC Milan side losing...

Álex Moreno vuelve a Vallecas, donde conoció cielo e infierno

Un solitario gol de Álex Moreno al Lugo le valió al Rayo Vallecano su último ascenso a Primera División, el 27 de mayo de...

More Articles Like This